Settings > Notifications > King of Thieves > Allow Notifications ON/OFF
1. Write down your Player ID (i.e. John#12345) somewhere so our Support team can restore account manually if something goes wrong.
2. Make sure you are logged into your Apple account and iCloud synchronization is turned on in the Options before deleting the game.
3. Delete and reinstall King of Thieves from the App Store.
4. DO NOT agree to progress restoration pop-up.
5. Complete the tutorial and agree to receive notifications.
6. Navigate to Options and turn on iCloud synchronization.
7. You will see a pop-up asking whether you want to restore your progress. This time, tap "Yes".