Guild Battle is an activity for Guilds, in which two guilds fight to see who'll steal the most amount of gems.
A new round of Guild Battle starts every 72 hours. Your guild is competing against a randomly selected guild. Your contribution to the guild battle depends on your "delta", that is, on how much you have increased your rating (the total value of your gems) since the start of the battle round. Steal gems to increase your delta and lead your guild to victory! The guild with the larger total delta wins the battle.
For each victory in the Guild Battle, players additionally receive a chest at the end of the Arena round. There can be 10 Guild Battles in total per Arena round.
Victory in the Guild Battle is indicated by the medal icon, defeat is indicated by the cross.
How do I increase my guild delta?
Here's what goes into guild delta:
- the rating of the stolen gem receiving in at attcked (for the attacker, a positive delta is counted, for the defender - negative);
- bonus from the gem when stored in the Hall (bonus from the spell);
- rating of the gem in the reward of the offer bought for real money;
- rating of gems obtained from mines, along with the bonus from the spell;
- rating of the gem received as a daily reward (including from the chest);
- rating of the returned gem without a bonus (if the player returns the gem on his own);
- rating of the returned gem with a bonus;
- bonuses to the rating of the gem at the end of the ritual;
- rating of the gem from the Secret Slot;
- rating of gems received as a reward in events;
- rating of gems received as a reward in Tournaments.
Please note that points earned by newcomers to the Guild do not go to the Guild delta!