2. Force stop the apps which are running in the background by going to Settings > Apps, swiping right to the Running tab, tapping the app, then tapping "Force Stop".
3. Make sure you have enough free space and delete unnecessary apps in Settings > Apps.
Do not be afraid, you will not lose your progress if you follow these steps:
1. Write down your Player ID (i.e. John#12345) somewhere so our Support team can restore account manually if something goes wrong.
3. Delete and reinstall King of Thieves from Google Play Store.
4. Launch it and complete the tutorial.
5. Navigate to Options and turn on Cloud synchronization.
6. You will see a pop-up asking whether you want to restore your progress. Tap "Yes".