Why and how should I connect the game to Facebook?
How to save my progress using Facebook?
Can I connect one Facebook account to multiple KoT accounts?
No, it is not possible. If you have multiple King of Thieves accounts on multiple devices, each account will require a separate Facebook account.
Why can't I connect to Facebook?
If you have chosen the 1-16 age on the start screen, social functions like Facebook and Guild Chat will not be available. Unfortunately, it is not possible to turn them on. Restoring or transferring progress will not change the age parameter; it is strictly tied to the account profile and cannot be changed.
The only way to get the chat working is to create a new account.
My Facebook friends see my old/wrong account.
1. Open this page and manually delete King of Thieves from there. Please don't worry, you will keep your progress.
2. Open KoT on the device with the correct account, navigate Options, and log into Facebook again. Now your friends will see your character from that device!
Why can't I see my Facebook friends in the game?
- Open the Facebook application and navigate to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and websites (Permissions section) > Kings of Thieves > Remove. Alternatively, find King of Thieves here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
- Reinstall the game (remember to check that Cloud synchronization is turned ON in the game Options, otherwise, you will lose your progress).
- Launch the game and pass the tutorial.
- Go to Options and log into Facebook.
- Open the Facebook application and navigate to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and websites (Permissions section) > Kings of Thieves. Make sure that the «Friends list» is enabled. Alternatively, find King of Thieves here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications