Why and how should I connect the game to Facebook?
How to save my progress using Facebook?
Can I connect one Facebook account to multiple KoT accounts?
No, this is not possible. If you have multiple King of Thieves accounts on multiple devices, each account will require a separate Facebook account.
Why can't I connect to Facebook?
If you have selected the age of 1-16 on the start screen, social functions such as Facebook and Guild Chat will not be available. Unfortunately, it is not possible to turn them on. Restoring or transferring your progress will not change the age parameter; it is strictly tied to your account profile and cannot be changed.
The only way to get the chat working is to create a new account.
My Facebook friends are seeing my old/wrong account.
1. Go to this page and manually delete King of Thieves from there. Please don't worry, you will keep your progress.
2. Open KoT on the device with the correct account, navigate to Options, and log into Facebook again. Now your friends will be able to see your character from that device!
Why can't I see my Facebook friends in the game?
- Open the Facebook application and go to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and websites (Permissions section) > Kings of Thieves > Remove. Alternatively, you can find King of Thieves here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications.
- Reinstall the game (remember to check that Cloud synchronization is turned ON in the game Options, otherwise, you will lose your progress).
- Launch the game and pass the tutorial.
- Go to Options and log into Facebook.
- Open the Facebook application and navigate to Menu > Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and websites (Permissions section) > Kings of Thieves. Make sure that the «Friends list» is enabled. Alternatively, find King of Thieves here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications