In the Arena, 25 guilds compete to see who can score the most points in a round of a Guild Battle.A Guild Battle is a battle between two guilds. These guilds may not be in the same Arena.
How it works
For one round of Guild Battle, players gain a certain amount of points. This amount is added to their total amount in the Arena. The previously earned rating is summed up with the current one.
It is possible for a guild to advance to the next Arena with zero points. This can happen if other guilds are not very active.
After 10 Guild Battles, each guild will receive a reward based on their rank. Orbs and Tears are separate from chests, but can also be found in chests.
- 1st-6th place - Promotion to the next Arena + n orbs + n tears + n GXP + chests for each victory in the Guild Battle;
- 7-14th place - Remain in the current Arena + n orbs + n tears + n glory + chests for each victory in the Guild Battle;
- 15-25th place -The Guild goes down to the previous Arena + chests for each victory in the Guild Battle.
The number of chests is determined by the number of guild victories in Guild Battles. The contents of the chests are randomly determined. The chests can contain potions, GXP, orbs, tears, emeralds, gold and resources (dust, eyes, etc.).
Answer: You need to wait for a new round of the Arena to start. It is not possible to add a guild to the Arena.
- The guild was created after the start of the Arena round
- After its creation, the guild was not active in the Guild Battles
Answer: Your rank is not Elder.
Question: A player was kicked out of the guild after the Arena rewards started dropping, and the rewards weren't collected. What should I do?
Answer: Regrettably, there is nothing you can do. The reward pop-up is only active when the player is in the guild. If the player is kicked before the rewards confirmation, the rewards will not be received.
Question: There are less than 25 players in the Arena.
Answer: Indeed, this can happen, and this is normal.