In the GRAND PRIX event, instead of building your own machines, you will be a manager of a team of pilots. Nevertheless, who is a pilot, if he does not have a good car? Uncle Tony will help you recruit first three vehicles. Then you can manage your team from the garage.
You will have 10 slots in the garage:
- 1, 2, 3 from time to time will be filled up with free machines from sponsors
- 4, 5, 6 are open to you, and you can hire the pilots in the team
- 7, 8, 9,10 are paid slots, purchase them and expand your team's capabilities
Be careful, machines health will not restore between fights and it is permanent. If machineis destroyed in the battle, it is gone from your garage forever. These rules also apply to your opponents.
We took care so that you will be able to upgrade your pilots before the fight. There will be 4 types of kits in the event:
- Repair – helps to heal your machine
- Health –increases health indicators. It can also have additional bonuses to variousparts of the machine
- Attack –increases damage of your machine
- Fans –all installed fans kits will be grouped in the "Team booster" to multiplythe fans that you can get from the steps. Losing cars with fans kits on them will lower the team booster.
If you lose the car in battle, the kits you used to improve its performance will return to the garage. You can sell unnecessary kits at any time.