Some Android players may experience a crash issue, and our development team is already working on a fix. Please do not reinstall the game as you may lose your progress.
If you do not want to wait for a fix, we can suggest an alternative and temporary solution to the problem:
- Turn off or remove Google Play Games from your device.
- If you have other games installed on your device that require Google Play Games to function properly, they may no longer work.
- On some versions of Android, you may not be able to disable Google Play Games, and the only solution is to uninstall Google Play Games.
- Log into the game and then go to Settings.
- Just in case, take a screenshot of the settings window or write down the full in-game ID (for example, Cat#1234) that can be found in Settings. If you lose your progress, this ID will help you recover it faster.