You can save and sync your Android account in Google Play. Easy-peasy!
If your device doesn't have Google services installed, then you won't be able to save your progress in the Cloud!
How to save progress
1. Start the game and open the game settings.
2. If the gamepad icon is green, then your progress is already saved!
If the gamepad icon is red, then:
1. Tap on the gamepad icon.
2. Do NOT accept progress restoration if the game asks you.
3. Once the gamepad icon is green again, your progress is saved.
How to sync progress to play on different Android devices
- Make sure the game is closed on the new device.
- Launch the game on your old device.
- Go to Settings.
- Make sure the Gamepad icon (Google Play Games) is green. If it's red, tap on it.
- Close the game and open it on the new device.
- Tap on the Gamepad icon in Settings to turn it green.
- The game will request you to log in from your old account saved in the cloud.