You can participate in 3v3 fights when you're in the Gang. Every day you get a set of 10 enemies that you need to defeat in order to maximize your trophy count.
With each enemy, you fight with all the cars you have against all the cars of your rival. You can also arrange the order your cars appear in battle.
This is how it works:
- You fight against the first enemy car.
- If you win, you can change the car or leave the same.
- The HP of the damaged car WON'T be restored.
- If you lose, you have to select one of remaining cars.
- You win the fight if all enemy cars are destroyed.
- You lose the fight if all your cars are destroyed.
When you win the fight, you get trophies that are summed up with trophies of your gangmates to fill the bar of the Gang Box. The more trophies you earn, the better Gang Box you'll get at the end of Gang Battle round (which lasts for three days).
When all 10 enemies are defeated, you can refresh the daily set of enemies for gems and continue to fight to get even more trophies, or just wait for a new round.