After the maintenance period is over, you'll see a pop-up asking you to update the game in order to continue playing. Please press the "Update" button and you'll be taken to the store where you can update C.A.T.S. to the latest version.
If you don't see an "Update" button on the game page within the store, please try the following:
1. Wait a little bit. The update itself is a complicated process that depends on the performance of the store's servers. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get a new version.
2. Check the list of available app updates in your store for the latest version. In GooglePlay, tap the three horizontal lines in the left corner of the screen > My Apps and Games and select the Update tab. Sometimes, the update is hiding in there.
3. Close the game app completely, open the store app, and try to find C.A.T.S. manually. Most of the time, this should mean you'll now be able to see the "Update" button there.
4. As corny as it sounds, try restarting your device and then repeat steps 2 and 3.
5. Your device may be overwhelmed by temporary data, so we recommend clearing your store app's cache if all the previous steps still haven't helped. In Google Play, go to your device Settings > Apps > Google Play > Storage and tap the "Clear Cache" button.