If you don't see an "Update" button on the game's page inside the store, please try the following:
1. Wait a little bit. The update itself is a complicated process that depends on the performance of the store's servers. Sometimes it takes a little longer to receive a new version.
2. Check the list of available app updates in your store for the latest version. In GooglePlay, tap the three horizontal lines in the left corner of the screen > My Apps and Games and select the Update tab. Sometimes, the update is hiding in there.
3. Close the game app completely, open the store app, and try to find Bullet Echo manually. Most of the time, this should mean you'll now be able to see the "Update" button there.
4. As corny as it may sound, try restarting your device and repeating steps 2 and 3.
5. Your device might be overwhelmed by temporary data, so we recommend clearing your store app's cache if all previous steps still haven't helped. In Google Play, go to your device Settings > Apps > Google Play > Storage and tap the Clear Cache button.
6. And of course you can always reinstall the game. But, if you decide to do this, please make sure your progress has been saved in the cloud.
If nothing helps, please contact us and provide the detailed info about your device and OS version, we will do our best to help.